Federation Of Holistic Therapies Diploma
This intensive Sports Massage Diploma consists of both theory and practical course work. The objectives for the 8 practical training days are:
- Demonstrate understanding of soft tissue disfunction.
- Demonstrate knowledge of health and safety clinic practice.
- Demonstrate safe practice of Sports Massage techniques, pre and post event massage and sports maintenance massage.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the consultation process with structural/ postural assessments, nutrition and stretching advice, understanding of red flags and contraindications.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of sports anatomy and common pathologies.
Get in touch for course dates.
Unit 1 The Old Reservoir, Buckland Road, Bideford, Devon, EX39 5EU
Pre-requisites (entry level)
Level 3 Body Massage & Anatomy and Physiology
8 days practical + 15-30 hours home study per week + 15 case studies • 4 ongoing observations of practical sports massage + 2 exams + 3 assignments:
- Understanding Soft tissue injury and dysfunction.
- The principles of health & Fitness.
- Sports Massage professional business practice.
- 1 x 60-minute Sports Massage Anatomy Exam 2. 1 x 60-minute Business for Sports Massage Exam.
You are required to complete 15 in-depth case studies to include: Structural/ postural analysis Integral biology, Treatment plan, Treatment description Aftercare and Evaluation- self and client to complete the course.
Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
One weekend per month for 4 months, You may continue your home study for a further 6 months in order to complete the full diploma.
Course material available online, plus course notes manual. 8 Practical training days. Diploma certificate emailed to you on successful completion of course + hard copy.
£995.00 - Can be paid by a 20% deposit followed by monthly D/D