Federation Of Holistic Therapies Diploma
This intensive Bodywork Diploma consists of both theory and practical course work. The objectives for the 12 practical training days are:
- Demonstrate understanding of Therapy business law, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Health and safety clinic practice.
- Demonstrate safe practice of Bodywork, the consultation process, understanding of red flags and contraindications.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology’s at level 3.
Starting April 2021
Unit 1 The Old Reservoir, Buckland Road, Bideford, Devon, EX39 5EU
Pre-requisites (entry level)
Demonstration of moderate reading, writing and IT skills.
12 day practical + 15-30 hours home study per week + 30 case studies • Four ongoing observations of practical bodywork + 2 exams + 3 assignments.
- Assignment one: Principles and Practice of complementary Therapies.
- Assignment two: Business practice for complementary therapies.
- Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology and pathology for complementary Therapies.
You are required to complete 45 case studies in order to complete the course.
Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
One weekend per month for 6 months. You may continue your home study for a further 6 months in order to complete the full diploma.
Course material available online, plus course notes manual. 12 Practical training days 8.30 -.6.30pm. Diploma certificate emailed to you on successful completion of course + hard copy.
£1300 - Can be paid by a 20% deposit followed by monthly D/D