This four-day course is for people who have qualified in L3 massage and would like to start supporting their clients with structural and emotional positive change.
The objectives for the four days are to feel confident in:
- Understanding fascia and how we can work releasing trauma, pain and compensation patterns to enable the client to live pain free, have increased ROM, Muscle strength and improved posture.
- Structural Assessments for each client, for fascial postural dysfunction.
- Understanding common relationships between muscle groups and how they behave over a period of stress, sport / activity overuse and illness.
- Using the assessment to work through and release tension, holding patterns and postural dysfunction.
- Using appropriate manual therapy techniques that I have found to be the most effective for each area.
Get in touch for course dates.
North Devon - Venue TBC
Pre-requisites (entry level)
Level 3 body massage & anatomy & physiology.
4 day practical + home study + case studies.
You are required to complete five case studies in order to complete the course.
Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
Course material available online. 4 practical training days. Accredited certificate emailed to you on successful completion of course.
£495 (20% deposit payable followed by monthly payments via standing order).